Call: (407) 580-8458
Orlando, Florida Bass Fishing Charters
Orlando, Kissimmee, and Lake Toho Bass Fishing Guide, Chuck Pippin Jr.

Chuck's Trophy Bass Fishing Guide Service...

Trophy Largemouth Bass fishing charters in Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida on West Lake Toho and The Kissimmee Chain of Lakes, The Butler Chain of Lakes, and more with Chuck Pippin Jr. With over 18 years of experience as a professional tournament Bass angler and guide on some of Central Florida's best Bass Fishing Lakes, I'll make sure your Florida Bass fishing trip is one to remember.

This is not a booking service. Call or email me, and I'll be the person responding. I do all my own guide trips, built and maintain my own website, and take all my own reservations. If I'm already booked for the day you request, I can assist in finding another quality Bass fishing guide for you.

To schedule a Bass fishing charter call: (407) 580-8458 or EMAIL

Guide Trip Information

  • A variety of Guide / Charter Packages to choose from
  • I specialize in fishing with Artificial Lures for those who want to improve their Bass fishing skills.
  • Or, use Wild Shiners to catch Trophy Largemouth Bass
  • You can even try your luck at using both artificial lures and Wild Shiners
  • My policy is NO FISH, NO PAY!
  • FREE Transportation to and from most Orlando / Kissimmee area Hotels & Resorts
  • Located in Central Florida, just minutes from Disney World and Orlando area Theme Parks

Orlando / Kissimmee Bass Guide Trip Packages...

  • Half Day (4 hrs), Super-Half Day (6 hrs), and Full Day (8hrs) trips available
  • Offering multiple day and group trip options
  • Don't see a trip option that fits your needs? Contact me anyway... I'm sure we can work something out!
  • Quality fishing Bass tackle is provided - Providing the latest in artificial lures, spinning & bait casting gear
  • No deposit is required
  • Visa, MasterCard, Amex, & Discover Cards accepted
  • See my Bass Guide Rates page for more details

Central Florida Bass Fishing Locations in Orlando and Kissimmee...

  • West Lake Tohopekaliga (Toho) & the Kissimmee Chain at Big Toho Marina in Kissimmee, Florida
  • The Conway Chain of Lakes - Orlando, Florida
  • The Butler Chain of Lakes - Orlando, Florida
  • See my Bass Fishing Locations page for more details

New! Florida Bass Fishing Informational Pages

Proudly Supported by:

Ranger Boats

Social Media... Facebook Instagram - CPBassGuide Twitter - CPBassGuide Google+

What Lakes will we be fishing?

West Lake Toho and the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes are the most well know Bass fishing waters in the Central Florida area, and for good reason. I do approximately 70% of my charters on West Lake Toho. The most popular time of year for fishing Toho is the Spring, which is the Largemouth Bass spawning season. However, 30 lb. limits of Bass are regularly weighed in local tournaments throughout the year. The other 30% of my trips on done on other area lakes, such as, the Butler Chain of Lakes. These other lakes pick up the slack when Lake Toho isn't getting it done. I'll be glad to guide you on which ever Orlando / Kissimmee area lake you choose, but it's always best to take your fishing guides recommendation. I've even been known to take my boat out of one lake and trailer it to another, if we see that fish aren't cooperating where we're currently fishing. Changing lakes never counts against your fishing time. Repeat business is how we survive, so I truly want to make your Central Florida Bass fishing trip one to remember... Chuck Pippin Jr.

Check out my the products offered by my great sponsors by clicking the images below!
Snag Proof - Lures Minn Kota Trolling Motors
Humminbird Electronics
13 Fishing D.O.A. Fishing Lures


NEW! Customer Reviews
NEW! Go To Mobile Site

Skeeter ZX225 &  Skeeter ZX20Bay

Photo Gallery

Pay the day of your trip
We proudly accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover Cards

I also accept Pay Pal

YouTube Bass Fishing Videos
Toho Marine and Outdoors
Ranger Boats
Evinrude Outboards
Minn Kota Motors
Humminbird Electronics
Reins Tungsten Weights
13 Fishing
D.O.A. Fishing Lures
Snag Proof
Bass Fishing
More Links...


Purchase Fishing Licenses at:
1-888-347-4356, or at:

<Florida Fishing License>